Monday, May 31, 2010

I have a CT! Come see what she has made and info to her tutorial for it!

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to share with you, that my dear friend Crystal at Sinfully Creative Scraps & Creative Tutorials by Crys has become my CT!  She is a very talented tag maker, scrapkit designer & tutorial writer & I'm so proud to have her as my CT!

So, I would love to show you the first signature tag she has made for me from my new PTU kit "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" that you can purchase exclusively at TKO Scraps.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



I think tag is just way too cute!!!!!!! 
If you want to learn how to make this tag using PSP, you can visit her tutorial blog at Creative Tutorials by Crys  HERE for her tutorial "Slumber Party".
To purchase "Girls Just Want to Have Fun!"  click HERE.

Thanks so much Crys! I love love love it!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PS: If you hurry, this kit is now on sale at TKO Scraps for $1 for the Memorial Day Weekend Sale! In fact, all my items at TKO Scraps are on sale for $1 too! But like I said, you must hurry, the sale ends today! So jump over to TKO Scraps asap before the sale is OVER! While you are there, scroll around at all the other savings from the great designers at TKO Scraps too - there are bargins EVERYWHERE!

No comments: