Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A little chit chat of sorts :-)

Hello Everyone!
I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm sorry I didn't post a F r e z b y last Friday (I know I spelled that wrong - did it on purpose so the seacrch engines don't pick it up...lol)  But the reason I am so far behind is that it was my daughter Emmalee's Birthday was yesterday and we have been running around like mad men trying to get things done (we had a small party yesterday but are having a large family bar-b-cue this weekend).  So needless to say, I still have a 1000 things to do, my house is a disaster and I'm not yet prepared for the party itself  -  but I'm trying...lol 
I'm in the works for a cute  f r e z b y  this coming Friday to make up for missing last week :)

Here are a few pics of Emmalee on Sunday & at the little family party we had yesterday - My little baby is now 3 yrs old - How did the time go by so fast???? :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Have a rockin week everyone! :)

No comments: