Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Tutorial from Amy using my PTU kit "At the Circus"

Hello everyone!

I'm back again today to show you another wonderful tutorial tag from Amy at Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts called "Circus Life" using the GIMP program from my PTU kit "At the Circus" available exclusively at TKO Scraps.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


How fabulous is this tag?  I'm a HUGE fan of Americo Kobashi Designs (the ever so cute circus people & animals used in this kit), so this was a real treat to make.  I think Amy really captured the true excitement of a day at the circus, don't you?

If you would like to know how to make a tag like this from Amy's tutorial using the GIMP program called "Circus Life" click HERE.
To purchase "At the Circus", my kit used in this tutorial, click HERE.

Plus, "At the Circus" is on sale for the month of July for 50% off, along with all items from Sweet Cravings Scraps.  And remember, you can't get any of my kits anywhere else but TKO Scraps!!!!

Thanks Amy!  Yet another fantastic tag!  You rock it girl!

Stay cool out there & have a fun day!

No comments: