Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Tutorial from Crystal using my PTU kit "Wicked Ways"

Hello everyone!

I have another awesome tutorial from Crystal at Creative Tutorials by Crys called "Wicked Ways" using my PTU kit also called "Wicked Ways" available EXCLUSIVELY at TKO Scraps.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Look how absolutely wicked this tag is?  I love how the tube she used flows with the items in the kit (and I love purple!)

If you would like to make a tag like this using PSP click HERE for Crys tutorial "Wicked Ways".
To purchase the same Mark Wasyl PTU tube at CILM that Crys used in this tag click HERE to purchase.
To purchase my kit "Wicked Ways" click HERE

"Wicked Ways" along with everything from Sweet Cravings Scraps is 50% off until the end of July!  What better deal to get it on sale right?  But remember, you can only purchase anything from Sweet Cravings Scraps from TKO Scraps - Why? Cause TKO rocks the scrap world is why!  (LOL)

Thanks so much Crys!  Yet another fabulous & wicked tag!  I love love love it!!!!

Have a good one! :)

No comments: