Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm back from vaca with some pics too! :)

Hello Everyone!
I'm finally back from our vacation at Myrtle Beach, SC.  The fam and I had a great time!!! - minus the intense heat...ugh!  The coolest day was 99 and the hottest 115.  HOT HOT HOT!!!
I plan on having some great F r e e z b i e s for you all soon.  Friday should be my first day for it :)  Plus, I will have 2 new PTU tagger kits out this week too.  Just need to get myself a little in gear and get some much needed things done around the house - The worst part coming back from vacation - REALITY!...lol

Anyway, I wanted to share a few pics with you all - in case any of you were interested seeing them :)  I have so many pics that I like that I won't post them all here at once but post a few here and there this week :)

Oh, and I hope you like the new look of the bloggy too - I have a few more things to do with it but you get the gist of it :)
Have a super week and keep checking back to see what new I have posted here :)

My Emmalee (she's a camera DIVA!)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My son Cody (Yes, I only have this single pic of him - I'm lucky I got that one...lol)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Some family pics...
My hubby Dave and Em
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The 2 pics above were taken at the New River Gorge Bridge Scenic Overlook in West Virginia
It is the 2nd tallest bridge in the world.  All I have to say is that I'm shocked I actually got any of these pictures to come out - I am TERRIFIED of heights and I was shaking so hard my legs felt like they were getting ready to buckle under me along with the rest of my body too - Needless to say, we didn't stay too long.....lol
Me & Em
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Our close family friend Josh who went with us too
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me and Dave
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The only family pic that wasn't too burry from the humidity...lol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And just me...Not so happy about the way I look in any of these pics but oh well....lol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Geez, that was alot of pics - and I have more too!....Ha ha ha ha!!!!

No comments: