Sunday, September 26, 2010

New tag & tutorial from HorsePlay's Pasture Tutorials using my PTU kit "Feels Like Today"

Hello everyone!

Hope you all had an adventurous weekend!  Today I wanted to share with you a wonderful tag & tutorial by Beverly at HorsePlay's Pasture Tutorials using my PTU kit "Feels Like Today" EXCLUSIVELY at TKO Scraps.  Bevie is one of the awesome CT's at TKO Scraps and I love when she does a tag/tut with my kits!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OMG!  How cool is this tag?  I love how the rich reds and off white tones flow so well together, especially with this tube which looks like it was made just for this tag!

If you would like to make a tag just like this, click HERE to Beverly's tutorial "Feels Like Today".

To purchase the tube Beverly used in this tag by artist Gennadiy Koufay click HERE.
To purchase "Feels Like Today" click HERE.

Thanks so much Bevie!  I love love love it!

Have a rich evening!

No comments: