Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Tutorial from Amy using my PTU kit "America the Beautiful"

Hello Everyone!
I have a rockin new tutorial and tag for you all by Amy at Amy & Leah's Gimptastic TUTS called "America the Beautiful" using my PTU kit "America the Beautiful" sold EXCLUSIVELY at TKO Scraps.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you wanted a tag that shows the true spirit of the red, white & blue, Amy sure made one!  I'm such a pinup-toons fan, along with this kit, that's just too cool!

If you would like to make a tag like this from Amy's tutorial "America the Beautiful" using the GIMP program click HERE .
If you would like to use the same Pinuptoon Amy used click HERE to purchase from CILM.
To purchase my kit "America the Beautiful" click HERE.

Thanks so much Amy, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Happy Saturday!

No comments: