Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween pics of my baby girl this year :)

Hello Everyone and Happy Halloween!

Had a quick second before I went to bed but I wanted to share some Halloween pics I took of Emmalee yesterday.  We had rather nice weather today, so we figured we would go out around my moms neighborhood and do a little early trick-or-treating before it gets cold tomorrow.  Our neighborhood TorT is today and we probably will have to bundle Em all up.
Anyway, her is my Em looking cute as a button in her Halloween costume this year :)

Have a safe and Happy Halloween!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dorothy and Toto .. She looks lovely.. a really cutie!! love the costume .. hope she didn't get 'swept away' in all the excitement..

Terily said...

She is so adorable. She looks like Dorothy awwww....