Saturday, November 13, 2010

New tag from Mary & one from me too!

Hello everyone!

Hope your Saturday is going well :)  I wanted to share real quick a kickin tag my dear friend Mary sent to me.  Mary makes totally cool tags from tv/ or movies.  Mary used my PTU kit "Cococabana".
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I told you it was rockin!  thanks for sharing this with me Mary!  I love love love it!

Also, I have a tag to share with you that I made :)  I'm a tagger as well and I try to keep up with tags from my kits too - I'm still a little behind though....lol  All tags I do make from any of my kits - freeze or pay - I load them into my slideshow at the bottom of this blog, so you can see a quick example of what you can make as well.
Anywho, here is a tag I made yesterday from my new PTU kit "Hush" that just came out Thursday.  Hope you like it :) 
BTW - If you would like have one of these tags too, click on the little post-it note over to your right here on the old bloggy & drop me an email.  Tell me what name you would like on it and if you want it with a little girl or little boy and I'll send it to you :)

Stay warm!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: