Sunday, November 14, 2010

New Tutorials from Amy & Leah using my PTU kit "Yesterday's Gone"

Hello Everyone!

Still under the weather but I'm here with 2 exciting tutorials & tags by both Amy & Leah at Amy & Leah's Gimptastic TUTS both using my PTU kit "Yesterday's Gone" sold EXCLUSIVELY at TKO Scraps.  Leah is new to SCS, so I'd like to give her a big welcome to the fam!


Leah's tutorial for the tag below using the GIMP program for the tag below can be found HERE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Amy's tutorial for the tag below using the GIMP program for the tag below can be found HERE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 
Are these not both the greatest tags ever?????  Two completely different tags from one kit!

To purchase "Yesterday's Gone" click HERE

Thanks so much ladies!  I love love love them both!!!

Have a toasty warm Autumn day! :)

No comments: