Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3 New tutorials from Lyn! Using my PTU kits "Easter Parade" & "Girls Just Want To Have Fun"

Happy Monday everyone!

I have 3 more awesome tutorials to share with you from Lyn at Angel Tuts! Lyn, is so amazing getting these tuts done, I still don't know how she does it! :)

Lyn's tutorial for the tag below "Easter Pop" can be found HERE
To purchase my kit "Easter Parade" click HERE
              Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lyn also has another tutorial using this same kit called "Easter Hunt" HERE

Non-Animated
              Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Animated:


              Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Lyn's tutorial for the tag below "Sleepy Time" can be found HERE
To purchase my kit "Girls Just Want To Have Fun!" click HERE
              Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How great are these?!!!!  They are just way to cute!!!!

Thank you so much Lyn!  I love love love them both!

Have a sweet sugary day!

No comments: