Saturday, July 16, 2011

It's Facebook Fan Freebie time! CU Full Size Swirl Tags!

Happy Saturday evening everyone!

Sorry it's been awhile since I have given a random freebie.  I have been trying to figure out how to add a freebie to Facebook and I finally got it!  Whoooo Hooooo!

So, tonight I have a new freebie to share with you all - little catch, to get it you must become a Fan of Sweet Cravings Scraps on Facebook!  But that's not to hard is it? :) 

To get this neat set of Full Size CU tags, all you have to do is click on the little Facebook icon below the preview and "Like" Sweet Cravings Scraps on Facebook.  From there click on the preview to download.

I told you it was easy to get :)

Hope you like what I made and will snag it while it's on Facebook :)

Leave me a little luv too if you don't mind - I read all replies :)


This freebie is no longer on facebook
but you can now download this freebie below



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Click the Facebook icon above to
Sweet Cravings Scraps on Facebook!



1 comment:

Kara said...

You are most welcome Angelika! Thanks for stopping by & please stop back again soon :)