Sunday, August 7, 2011

I'm backkkk!!!! Plus 2 new tutorials from Amy & Leah using my PTU kit "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"

A big hello to everyone!

Pardon my absence the past week & a half :)  I went on vacation with the fam to Myrtle Beach, SC (one of my most favorite places to relax) and we just got back late last night after a very EXHUSTING 15 yr drive - heavy rains and traffic was a killer yesterday - YIKES!  It was a long HOT HOT HOT trip but we all had alot of fun (even though we didn't do a whole lot...lol).  I hope to have some new pics to share of our vaca for you all this week :)

Also, I will have some really cutey patutey PTU kits coming out for the month of August too!  In fact if all goes as planned a new one should be in stores tomorrow :) 
I also have plans for some neat "freezbies" for you all as well - just need to get myself a little organized and I will post some stuff as I get them ready :)

Ok, now on to some fun "business" :)

I have a new tutorials from Amy & Leah at Amy & Leah's Gimptastic TUTS using my PTU kit "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" sold EXCLUSIVELY at TKO Scraps.

"Somewhere Over the Rainbow" can be purchased HERE
Amy's tutorial for the tag below using the GIMP program can be found HERE


Leahs's tutorial for the tag below using the GIMP program can be found HERE

How adorables are these tags?!!!!  I just love "The Wizard of Oz", so these tags I think are just outstanding to me!

Thank you so much Amy & Leah!  I love love them both!

Have a colorful day & see ya all soon with some new pics :)

No comments: