Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Beautiful tutorial from Beverly using my part in an awesome collab "Dorm Room Drama Queens" at TKO Scraps!

Happy Tuesday!
I have an adorable tag & tutorial by Beverly at Horseplay's Pasture Tutorials! Bev is one of the fabu CT's at TKO Scraps :) She does such a fabulous job on all her tuts! Bev's tag is made from my part a Full Size Collab called "Dorm Room Drama Queens" that you can get FREEZE a TKO when you make a $12 purchase for the Full Size collab set or $7 purchase for the Tagger Size set.  You can also purchase the collab by itself for just $6!  The magnificent collab is packed full of the collest kits from a few of the designers at TKO Scraps!

For more info on this collab click HERE

(my part of the collab "Dorm Room Drama Queens" preview below)

Bev's tutorial for the tag below can be found HERE


Thanks so much Bev!  I love love love it!



No comments: