Friday, September 9, 2011

New PTU Commercial Use Full Size "Southern Atlantic Sea Shells 2" just added to TKO Scraps & a FREEBIE!!!

TGIF everyone!

I have another set of PTU Full Size seashell elements just added today at TKO Scraps.  These too, are all sea shells were collected by me and my daughter Emmalee while we were on vacation this Summer in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.  We collected alot while we were there this year :)
All elements were photographed by me and extracted by me - I also included a Full Size CU Paper in the pack too! Hope you like this set too!


Looking for another unique set of sea shells for your scrap kits or projects? Look no further!

This commercial use full size element set includes:
27 Full Size Sea Shell Elements in various sizes
1 Bonus CU Full Size 300 DPI Paper included!
Click HERE to purchase "Southern Atlantic Sea Shells 2"


Also, I have another freebie set of cu sea shells
that was not added in the pack
that you can download below :)





 
Have a great weekend!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

More shells - YEAH!!!

Patti said...

Thank you for the shells!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shells.

KKG said...

these are great i just got the ptu ones too thanks for sharing the freebie