Friday, September 2, 2011

New PTU kit "Tiny Dancer" only at TKO Scraps!

TGIF everyone!

I have a new tagger kit just added to TKO Scraps tonight called "Tiny Dancer".  My daughter Emmalee helped me a little on this kit because for one she loves dancing and two, she is a true girly girl who loves absolutely anything girly...lol  I was TOLD I had to make 3 specific little girls - 1 girl with blonde hair in purple to represent her, 1 girl with blonde hair in pink for her cousin/BFF, and 1 with red hair and in blue.  I made it all to the "rules" except I gave the girl in pink brown hair - I wasn't scrolled too much....lol
So, I hope you like it as much I had making it with my little girl :)

Sugar and spice and everything nice, that's what little girls are made of.  Nothing is more special when your little girl parades her best ballet moves for everyone to see. Show how sweet your little girls unique talents are with "Tiny Dancer" for your scrap projects and tags!
This personal use tagger size kit includes:
76 graceful elements
20 sublime coordinating papers
Give your best plie and sway yourself through "Tiny Dancer" today!
Click HERE to purchase "Tiny Dancer"

For 4 DAYS ONLY,
EVERYTHING from Sweet Cravings Scraps
is just 75 cents!!!!

 
And below are 3 tags I made with the kit too :)




 

Have a sweet day!!!!!!


 

No comments: