Thursday, April 5, 2012

I got a prezzie! I got a prezzie! I got a prezzie! :)

Happy Thursday everyone!

I got a great prezzie from my new friend Laurie at Laurie Made Me Scraps.  I recently got to know Laurie after I sent her a tag I made with her ADORABLE personal use posers (available on her blog) and she sent me this ever so cute tag she made with my PTU kit "Shiver Me Timbers".

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Is this just so fabulous?!  I love animated tags!  I'm not very good at them :(

Thank you soooo much Laurie!  I love love love it!

Make sure you check out Laurie's blog HERE and see her adorable posers!  They are to cute not to! :)
(Darnit, I gave my secret away....lol)


Have a wonderful day!  While you are at it, 
call up a friend and say hello and brighten yours and their day :)


Sweet Cravings Scraps

No comments: