Friday, October 26, 2012

3 New tutorials!

TGIF everyone!

I have 3 new tutorials from my CT Tifffany at Sweet Addictionz, Beverly at HorsePlay's Pasture Tutorials an awesome CT at Exquisite Scraps & Crys at Created by Crys a fabulous CT at Scrappin Dollars.

All the PTU kits used in the tags ("Delta Dawn", "Feels Like Today" & "I Put A Spell On You") can be purchased in all my stores.

 
Tiffany's tutorial for the tag below can be found HERE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
 
Bev's tutorial for the tag below can be found HERE
 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
Crys' tutorial for the tag below can be found HERE


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
 
What wonderful tags!
 
Thanks so much ladies for all your hard work!  I love love love them all!  (Sorry I'm posting them late - it's been a rough week :)

No comments: