Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New cluster frame & tutorial from Amy & Sarah!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I have two awesome things to show everyone today from my fabulously talented CT's Amy at Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts & Sarah at Sarah's Tags-N-Things.  Amy has a super pretty cluster frame freebie you can download on her blog using my PTU kit "Baby It's Cold Outside.  And Sarah has a ever so pretty new tutorial using my PTU kit "Love Bug". (Both kit are available in any of my stores).

Amy's freebie cluster frame (used below) can be downloaded HERE on her blog.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Sarah's tutorial for the tag below can be found HERE on her blog.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Both so cute!!!

Thanks so much Amy & Sarah!  I love love love them both!!!!

Hugszzzzz!

No comments: