Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New PTU Full Size & Tagger Size kit "Bliss" in stores now!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Finally!  I have a new kit in stores today called "Bliss".  It's a fun winter themed kit I'm hoping you will all like :)  This time, it's available in both Full Size and Tagger Size!  In the Full Size version, there is also a bonus Quick Page too! (example below)
It also took me a little longer than expected to get this out because I had to do a little "makeover" on my preview, blog and facebook page with a fresh new look for the new year - So I hope you like the new look too :)

Hope you enjoy the new kit :)

Photobucket

Now available in all my stores!
 
Tagger Size:
 

Photobucket


Full Size:
 
 
Quick Page example included in the Full Size kit:
My little Emmalee is the featured model :)
Photobucket


 
And here is a little tag I made from the kit too :)
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
 
Have a super day!
 

No comments: