Saturday, April 27, 2013

2 New Tutorials from Amy & Tiffany and a pressie for me too!

Happy Saturday everyone!

I have 2 new tutorials from Amy at  Amy & Leah's Gimptastic TUTS using my PTU kit "Colors of the Wind" and Tiffany at Sweet Addictionz  using my PTU kit "Daykeeper"  which can be purchased in any of my stores.


Amy's tutorial using "Colors of the Wind" can be found HERE


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Tiffany's tutorial using "Daykeeper" can be found HERE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And I also received a super cute tag from one of my friends over at cafemom Jamie, who made this tag below from my PTU kit "Lovebug".  Also available in all my stores.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Aren't all these tags just GREAT?!!!

Thanks so much Amy, Tiffany & Jamie!  I love love love them all!

Happy scrapping!

No comments: