Friday, October 31, 2014

New PTU Tagger Size Kit "Hideaway" in stores now!

Happy Halloween everyone!

I have a new PTU Tagger Size kit in stores now called "Hideaway".  It's a warm and pleasant take on Autumn that I'm sure you can have fun with:)

Hope you like it :)


Now available at :



This new kit and all individual items
from Sweet Cravings Scraps
are just $1.25 each
and Bundle Packs are just $3.50 each
until the end midnight tonight!!!

And here is a little tag I made with the kit too :)




Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't find your contribution to the Scrappin Your Heart Out blogtrain Autumn Bonfires. Can you please direct me to where I can find it?

Kara said...

Hi Angela!
My part of that blogtrain can be found here ----> http://sweetcravingsscraps.blogspot.com/2014/09/scrappin-your-heart-out-blogtrain.html

Or if it is easier, go to the top of my blog and click on the tab "Blogtrains" and scroll through the various blogtrain freebies I have listed.

:)